Monday, January 5, 2009

life

Today (5 January 2009)in BEL 311 I have to learn about new song by Juwita Suwito. The title of the song is Breathe Again. This song is reminds me about the first time I came into the Uitm Segamat (28 December 2007).

I can not forget the mms here. It is too scared and I hate it. At the time I can not sleep well and my body is weak. It is so difficult to me to comfort my self about that program. It is about 1 week. I felt so sad and want to go home but I think I must go ahead to grab my ambition.

Furthermore I never stay far from my family for the long time and it is my first time. I want to make my family proud of me. It is the best way to make my family happy and proud of me. As a student I need to think positive and not to think hard about the program (mms).

At Uitm i had found many friends. It make my life become so colourful. Many friends can make me happy and always had feel to study. When I do not know about somethings, i can ask my friends. They was so kind. We also studying and do everythings together. I do not feel bored or sad here.


As a human this is the fate of my life and I must to accept it. I never give up and try to improve my self as long that I can. Everything that had been happen, just let it be and built a new life. No one can help us unless our own self.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are now settled down in

    Use capital letters appropriately. "I" and not "i". UiTM, not Uitm. MMS, not mms.

    Justify the paragraphs.

    Please re-edit.

    ReplyDelete