Sunday, January 18, 2009

Subject this semester

In year 2009, I am in part three in UITM. This semester I am taking a lot of subject. That is seven subjects. At the first time, it is so difficult for me. The subjects are BEL 311, CTU, BMD101, ECO211, MGT 263, QMT and hockey. I must know how to manage my time effectively so that my schedule is not hectic.

For BEL 311 or English for Academic Purpose my lecture name is En Mohd Izuan Bin Ismail. He is tall and wore spectacles. He is a smart lecturer. Do not ever skip his class to avoid him to get mad. In BEL 311, I always get an essay for homework. It can help to improve my language. All the essay must enter in the blog. I also must get the reference and article for the essay. BEL 311 had three credit hours. We should go to class for three times a week.

Beside that, this semester I am taking a CTU subject. My lecture's name is Ustaz Kamarulzaman. He is a funny and cool lecture. I am happy learning from him. The title in this semester is ‘Asas Ekonomi Islam'. We can learn many about economic in islam. What we do not know before this can we know in his class. I am understand what he taught completely.

In addition, I also must taking BMD101 or Chinese subject. I like this subject so much. I can learn how to speak and write in Chinese. My lecturer name is Chong Peng Hwa. She is a cute and kind lecture. She is small and thin person. She also likes to drink a lot of sky juice. In her class, she likes to ask all the students about their subject. At the end of her class, she always use spelling for us to memorize and to ensure we understand what she had taught.

We in part three also must taking ECO 211 subject. This is macroeconomic. My lecturer name is Pn Zuraidah. She is a strict person. She does not like students that make a noisy in her class when she teaches. We must always give full attention when she teaches. At the end of her class, she always gives me homework to do it.

Moreover, we also must taking MGT 263 subject. It is about how we face to be a business person. It teaches me the way to be a good person. My lecture name is En Kamil Bin Mohammad. He is a cool and had many experience lectures. In this subject, I also can learn how to speak and to face other people. It can be me braver.

In QMT subject, my lecture name is Cik Zurina. She is a cute lecture and likes to give homework to their students. In this subject, we can learn about statistic. At the first time when enter in this class, I do not understand about this subject. But she teaches me a lot until I understand. I feel so grateful because had a kind lecturer. Now I like this subject very much.

In hockey, my coach name is En Marhalim. He is tall and handsome person. He likes to make a joke. I feel very relax in this sport. This class is on Thursday at 5 pm until 7 pm. I can learn how to play this game much more.

Even if this semester I am taking a lot of subject, I feel so happy and excited to learn more about it. Hopefully I can pass all the subject in this semester very well.

4 comments:

  1. ..wearing a spectacles.<---- wore spectacles.

    He always be a smart lecturer<----He is a smart lecturer.

    My lecture name is Ustaz Kamarulzaman<----My lecturer's name is Ustaz Kamarulzaman

    I am happy study with his.<------I am happy learning from him.

    I am understood what he teach.<------ I understand what he taught completely.

    ..she gives a spelling to memories and understands what she teaches.<---she always use spelling for us to memorize and to ensure we understand what she had taught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many times do I have to tell you to justify the text, make use of capital letters and watch your spelling?

    And it's "lecturer" not "lecture"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fara irma. pls follow what ur lecturer's required to do.haha (nk jgk bg komen)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tehalala, the correct sentence is "please follow your lecturer's instructions". And don't use short forms! <----nak jugak betulkan grammar walaupun bukan student sendiri

    ReplyDelete