Friday, January 30, 2009

Facts about me !



1.Happy person


I like to smile and laugh everyday and every time.
Hehe..



2.Like shopping very much!


I like shopping very much because it can release tension. It also can help me to full my free time. I always go to shopping with my lovely mother, family and friends.



3.Sometime like to sleep.


If I do not have work to do, I must sleep. It makes my body feel fresh and wake up when I want.



4.I only have 2 siblings


Other one is my little sister. Her name is Nur Fatin Irma. Now she was school in MRSM Jasin Melaka.She is very clever girl.


5.I am very like pink color.


It can make me feel good and style. I also like other color but obsess to pink color.


6.Sensitive person


I am easy to cry if someone talks about something that I do not like. My heart is easy to touch in many ways. I try to change but can’t.


7.Very excited in bowling


I was playing bowling since standard 6. I love this game very much. My father is the coach. I was entering all the tournaments that I know and I win the game.


8.Do not like cockroach


Eiii..the smell can make me feel uncomfortable.



9.I do not like people not answer the phone when I call.


It can make me angry and hate them. I also do not know why I like that. So people who has know, answer the phone when I call ok.


10.Like to eat vegetables


Since small I like to eat this. I can eat without any other food. It is enough for me. I like all kind vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment