Monday, January 12, 2009

me

Hello. My name is Nur Farah Irma bt Mohd Farit, called me Farah. I was born on 14 August 1989 and stay at Johor Bahru. I have one little sister name Nur Fatin Irma. She is studying at MRSM Jasin melaka in form 4. I was school at Sek Keb Permas Jaya from standard 1 until standard 6 and was appointed as a prefect from standard 2 until 6. I was joined almost all the club at my primary school but my favourite club is music club. I have learned everything from there such as use any instrument and know the types of music. Besides that I also active in school cocuriculum and the sport that I have joined is netball and badminton.

After that, I was school at Sek Men Keb Permas Jaya from form 1 until form 5 and also appointed as a prefect at this school. I was joined ‘ Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya’ (PRS) . I also was a behalf of my school and Johor in bowling and sports since form 1 until form 5. I always be a winner. It is the best memory in my life. When I am in the form 1 until 3, I need to take other language beside ‘bahasa’ and English in my subject and I prefer to choose Arab language. After PMR, I decide to choose in account stream and my elective subject is add mate and computer. I never skip my school. At my school, I need to in charge an assembly every morning. Because of that, I had come early to school. I also never come late to school.

Beside that, before SPM result I work as a cashier at small shop. I feel so happy to work at that shop. It is because I have learned a new thing such as how to speak Chinese and how to treat nicely to customer. I also have meet many people at there. I work at the shop about four month before get the SPM result. I work a 10 am until 8 pm. Although I feel so tired, I was very excited work at there.

The day that I get my result, I feel so grateful because I pass all the paper. On April 2007, I continue my study in form 6 until December 2007 and on the god will I get to further study at UITM Segamat Johor and taking Diploma in Business Study for three years. At the first time in UITM, I find its hard to cope with the condition in this university. It is totally different with my life at home. I have to study as hard as I can to get the good result to make my parents proud of me because there are lots of competitions among students.

In my second semester finally I can adjust my life in university. I meet many friends from other countries and background. I feel so excited in UITM. At here I can learn many new things and learn to be an independent person. There are so many excellent and great lecturer in here. I can understand easily what is the lecturer lecture about. The first thing that attracts me about this university is its scenery. It is very homey and comfortable added with complete infrastructure.

Finally, this is my life that I can share to all. Do not give up when do something in the world. We also must be strong person. You can not get hiding place because the heart can not beat the hate. So do not let the mind keep playing you and saying you can not go on.

3 comments:

  1. You were an excellent student in school. I'm glad that you finally made it to university.

    Your only weakness here is your grammar. They are all over the place. It will improve in time, if you are willing to work harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news..
    i hope u can survive ur life in future..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good writing..
    hope u can survive ur life in future

    ReplyDelete