Friday, January 30, 2009

My classmate !


1. Amirul
He is a talkative and friendly person. I know that he can sing very well. He also a smart guy. He is from Johor Bahru.


2. Ashraf
He is quite shy at class. I never hear their voice, I think. His face also looks like Ally Iskandar.


3. Azhar (sood)
He is funny man in my class. He likes to make a joke and make me laugh everyday.


4. Khalid
He is D3B2 class rep. He has a girlfriend. So to other woman, do not disturb Khalid. Hehe.


5. Nasri
He is friendly person. He also very close with Sood.


6. Nizam
He is shy man.


7. Ain
She is a good and kind person. She likes to smile everytime.


8. Salwa
She is a kind and nice person. She is a twin with Radhiyah. When I am part 2, she always teach me math subject. She also more aggressive between Radhiyah.


9. Atikah (kaka)
Everyday I go to class with her. She is kind and clever girl. I always want she to teach me in every subject. That why she also has a clever boyfriend. Hehe. She is from Tangkak.


10. Farah Irma
that me.


11. Aiza Zaleha
I also go to class with her. She is a happy and funny girl. Always make a joke.


12. Sheila
She is cute girl. Kind and silent person. She is very quite person but I just know that she is good in English.

13. HalimahTusSa’diah
She's sweet


14. Radhiyah
Her twins is Salwa. She is nice person.


15. Azierah
She is Cool


16. Ernie
She is small and cute girl. She is quite shy I think.


17. Sue
She's a nice person. She also likes to smile while I do not close with her.


18. Lynn
She is talkative. Beside that, she also is a funny girl.


19. Nik
She looks sweet and nice person


20. Nadzirah
She is kind and nice woman.


21. Salbiyah
She is a sweet person.


22. Huda
She’s very hardworking and talkative. Always wear a nice tudung.


23. Aina
She is friendly girl. I like the dress up and the way she in the class. She also always smiles. I like the way when she speak in English and enter all in the class. She is from Johor Bahru.


24. Shahida
She is a talkative woman. She is girlfriend class rap. So to other man, do not disturb shahida ok.


25. Farahiyah
She's cute and kind person.


26. Farahain
She's Cool and nice girl. She also same class with me in part 2.


27. Izzaty
She is a sweet and nice person. She is from Johor Bahru.

28. Asyikin (kak kent)
She is a sweet person.


29. Raja
She is a cute girl and likes to laugh. She always smiles with other person. Raja also best friend with asyikin. She is from Muar.


30. Faezah (not in the picture)
I always go to class with them. She is nice person. Like to smile and laugh everyday.

3 comments:

  1. Where's the picture of your classmates? Get it from my blog.

    Watch your capital letters. Please-edit this entry!

    Class rep, not class rap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's your classmate picture? Get it from my blog.

    ReplyDelete