Saturday, February 14, 2009

love is unique




Oh love….Love is interpersonal love, an experience felt by a person for another person. Love often involves caring for or identifying with a person or thing, including oneself.

For me love is not a single feeling but an emotion built from two or more feelings. As an abstract concept, love usually refers to a deep, ineffable feeling of tenderly caring for another person. Even this limited conception of love, however, encompasses a wealth of different feelings, from the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love to the nonsexual emotional closeness of familial and platonic love to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love.

I know that in this world that love can make someone feel happy, sad, interesting, excited and many more feel. That is fact about love in life. All people have their own dream characteristic guy or girl. For me, I also have a dream characteristic guy..


Wa.... My dream guy must be honestly. He do not lie when do everything. He also not a hypocrite guy. It can make me hate a guy like that. If have things that he or me do not like to do, must tell quickly and honestly. He also mature guy and can be a good listener when I had a trouble.

Besides that, he also must responsible and caring to me and his self. Do not do anything wrong and make his life trouble. It is because he is a leader in life when we get married. He also can respect my family and I. It is important to me. I also do not like the guy that fail to fulfill their promise.

Other than that, the guy must have a stable job. It for easy life. The guy also must have a good personality and loving person. I do not like guy that dressed in dowdy clothes because sometimes people judge person by their personality.

I like the funny guy. It is because he can make me feel happy and always laugh. He must clever to make joke. It can make my life colorful and I do not feel boring with him.

That is the dream characteristics guy that I want. I think had a more characteristics but that is an important. Bubye…


No comments:

Post a Comment